The electric mobility value chain includes different types of operators:
- Electric vehicle manufacturers
- Charging station manufacturers
- Charging station retailers and installers
- Charging Point Operators that manage a network of interconnected charging stations (which the operator may or not own) operating through an application platform. The Charging Point Operator can enable one or more Mobility Service Providers to provide charging services to end customers. The Operator can also enable interconnection and/or roaming with other Charging Point Operator networks to allow end customers to charge their electric car through a single Mobility Service Provider.
- Mobility Service Providers that offer electric charging services to the end customer, managing the payment and customer care, and offering value-added services (booking charging sessions, displaying available stations on a special map, etc.).