Pay per Use Basic Tariff: at the end of each charging session, the cost of the service is calculated by multiplying the kWh withdrawn by the unit price established for the service. The unit price is differentiated between charging points:
• Charging points in Italy: 0,69€/kWh for AC charging points, 0,89€/kWh for DC charging points up to 150 kW and 0,99€/kWh for DC charging points over 150 kW (HPC)
• Charging points outside Italy (except UK and Poland): 0,70€/kWh for AC charging points, 0,95€/kWh for DC charging points up to 150kW and 0,99€/kWh for DC charging points above 150kW
• Charging points in UK: 0,61£/kWh for AC charging points, 0,82£/kWh for DC charging points up to 150kW and 0,86£/kWh for DC charging points above 150kW
• Charging points in Poland: 3,29zł/kWh for AC charging points, 4,47zł/kWh for DC charging points up to 150kW and 4,65zł/kWh for DC charging points above 150kW
All amounts shown are VAT and taxes included. A pre-authorisation by way of security - after positive verification of the possibility of providing the service to the customer - in the amount of €45 will be made in order to verify the availability of the card inserted as payment method.
At the end of each charging session, invoicing occurs.
Passing from a "Pay per Use" tariff plan to a "Flat" tariff plan will apply after 24 hours following the request.
"Pay per Use Basic" tariff does not include additional costs of penalty time for not releasing the plug at the end of the charging session. Indeed, for Public Charge Stations expressly specified on App, additional costs will be applied for not releasing the plug in 60 (sixty) minutes after the end of the charging session.
The amount is shown on the plug’s detail sheet of the Public Charge Station involved and it is equal to:
- 0.10 euros/min for AC plugs (Type2 and Type3a), with maximum power up to 43 kW;
- 0.20 euros/min for DC plugs (CHAdeMO and CCS Combo 2), with maximum power up to 150 kW;
- 0.30 euros/min for the HPC Stations (CHAdeMO and CCS Combo 2), with power over 150 kW.
Prices of penalties are to be considered "Excluding VAT Art.15" and the final amount will be invoiced, when applicable, at the end of the charging session.
By continuing to accept these conditions you are adhering to the "Pay per Use Basic" tariff plan. For further details, please refer to the Terms and Conditions of the App.